Next MeetingPublic Meeting at Cumbernauld TheatreJune 8th, 2015We meet on the second Monday of each month in Cumbernauld Theatre at 7pm.
- RT @JonnyEcology: Testing out Scotland's @PlaceStandard at our annual @ArcDesSco board and staff awayday at the legendary Cumbernauld Park… 1 year ago
- RT @tlambert1710: @NL_Heritage @ARAScot @CumbernauldHP @cumbernauldhous @WildCumbernauld @natlibscotmaps Indeed Vault Glen is part of the b… 1 year ago
- RT @matthewfairley: #outlanderfilming https://t.co/fPuHlVnXWs 1 year ago
- RT @matthewfairley: #outlanderfilming https://t.co/ovFdWdGSXa 1 year ago
- RT @akaPiglet: #cumbernauldatownfortomorrow @Gordex68 @VagueMcLarity @bileymac @TheRodinator67 THEY DONT SHOW THIS VIEW OF C’nauld 🙁 @Newsa… 1 year ago
Author Archives: cumbernauldhouse
Frustrated community group, the Friends of Cumbernauld House Park, this week demanded action be taken to finalise a car park promised to the area two years ago. When North Lanarkshire Council granted planning permission for the conversion of, grade-A listed, … Continue reading
Our next meeting, and AGM, will take place on Monday 8th April at 7pm in the lower bar of Cumbernauld Theatre. Guest speaker will be Ian McKenzie, from the Scottish Wildlife Trust, who will speak about the Cumbernauld Living Landscape … Continue reading
A recent Cumbernauld News article stated that our plans for a Community Archaeology project wasn’t feasible. Unfortunately the Cumbernauld News didn’t approach ourselves for a comment on the article and the below letter was submitted to them for publication in … Continue reading
Over the last year we have brought interpretive panels to the park to educate people on the wealth of history in the area. We have delivered community planting events and taken part in the Friends of Cumbernauld Glen fun day. … Continue reading
Tomorrow the Friends of the Glen are having a fun day in the park. We’ll be there to help. All welcome. out.
We are disgusted today to report that some mindless morons have pulled out about 2 dozen of the new saplings we planted earlier in the year. No idea why people think this is funny or acceptable. It is a real … Continue reading