Our next meeting, and AGM, will take place on Monday 8th April at 7pm in the lower bar of Cumbernauld Theatre. Guest speaker will be Ian McKenzie, from the Scottish Wildlife Trust, who will speak about the Cumbernauld Living Landscape Project. We will also discuss the proposed Community Archaeology Project to investigate the the former Cumbernauld Castle, as well as plans for promoting and improving Cumbernauld House Park further over the next year. All are welcome to attend and we hope to see you there.
Next MeetingPublic Meeting at Cumbernauld TheatreJune 8th, 2015We meet on the second Monday of each month in Cumbernauld Theatre at 7pm.
- RT @JonnyEcology: Testing out Scotland's @PlaceStandard at our annual @ArcDesSco board and staff awayday at the legendary Cumbernauld Park… 6 months ago
- RT @tlambert1710: @NL_Heritage @ARAScot @CumbernauldHP @cumbernauldhous @WildCumbernauld @natlibscotmaps Indeed Vault Glen is part of the b… 6 months ago
- RT @matthewfairley: #outlanderfilming https://t.co/fPuHlVnXWs 8 months ago
- RT @matthewfairley: #outlanderfilming https://t.co/ovFdWdGSXa 8 months ago
- RT @akaPiglet: #cumbernauldatownfortomorrow @Gordex68 @VagueMcLarity @bileymac @TheRodinator67 THEY DONT SHOW THIS VIEW OF C’nauld 🙁 @Newsa… 8 months ago